Saturday, April 11, 2009

Disconnected

I feel such a huge disconnect from the U.S. and what is actually happening in the world. Usually I buy the NY Times at least every other day and read the entire front section. I've only read two papers in the nearly 2 and a half weeks I've been here. Finding English ones here is hard. I realize I have become a facebook whore too. I just have no idea what is happening back in Seattle and with my friends.



Although I talk to Reese regularly, I've only spoken to one of my friends via skype. I am missing our weekly "family dinner" tomorrow. It makes me sad...



I ♥ these pics!



I also realize that this is the longest I have ever gone without talking to my mom. Even when I was in India, I called her from an international phone booth. Usually we talk a few times a week. Now email has to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment