Friday, May 8, 2009

Lots to Think About...

I am finally realizing now that this will be my last term actually taking classes. When I get back to Seattle (granted all the credits transfer and everything) I have to do a journalism internship for credit fall quarter, then that's it...pretty crazy. I still can't wrap my mind around that.

I don't think I'm ready to graduate yet. I still don't feel like I'm old/mature enough to enter the real world. Lol I would much prefer living off my parents for a few more years if that is alright with them :)

I've put in a couple of good days of work on my senior synthesis. Hard to believe this is it. Wrote 5 news stories, 11 pages. Still have 3 or so articles left to go, plus putting together the website. Its not that close to being done yet, but at least it seems less daunting now. Its really too bad I have to do it from abroad. But since it means I don't have to stick around for two more quarters, I am happy to do it now, even in Japan...

Wow this is literally it. Two and a half more months in a classroom and I'm finished...

There are some big choices to come. I hate to admit it, but I'm pretty scared.

No comments:

Post a Comment