Friday, May 29, 2009

Oh NO!

I woke up disoriented this morning. My light was still on from last night. I was hot because I was still wearing my jeans and shirt from the day before. I had no idea what time I fell asleep (sometime between 11:45 pm and 1:30 am) or what time it was. My eyes were dried up from wearing my contacts and I felt gross from not taking a shower like I planned to.

Lol I 21 pages into reading a book for class. My plan was to read to the end of the chapter, then take a shower to wake up and finish studying for my midterm.

Instead I heard the church bells ringing signaling it was 8:20…sh*t! I was already late. I had to have left 5 minutes ago in order to catch my 8:22 to get to class in time…I HATE THIS FEELING!

I can’t help but think it’s been forever since I fell asleep studying. I definitely don’t miss waking up like this…I couldn’t afford to miss any more Japanese classes, so I threw on a new pair of clothes and ran to the station. I was 20 minutes late to class. How embarrassing. At least I can say I made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment