Sunday, June 21, 2009

OMG Its Going Way Way Too Fast

I cannot believe it is nearly the end of June. The four months are really flying by. Now that I only have a little over a month left, I am starting to panic. There is still so much I wanna do. I feel like I really haven't seen that much of Tokyo even though I've been to so many different areas/cities I cannot remember their names. My weekends from now till I go home are packed! One of my friends here is planning a Korea trip, but as much as I wanted to go, there was absolutely no way I could have fit it in.

I realized I have not kept up with my blog at all. I am nearly 3 weeks behind in my posts. Or at least in updating my weekend outings. Without my notes, there would be absolutely no way I would remember what I did even a few days ago. But for now I am going to start with the most recent first and then work backwards. We'll see how this goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment